11 agosto 2020

Inglés 7° A y B

 Hello again!😊💗

I hope you are all well and enjoyed the winter break. Are you prepared for more fun activities? Today, you will have a game to play, a song to listen and complete and you are going to tell me what you did during the winter break and how you felt. I´m looking forward to hearing your comments! 😊

1. This is the link to the game in which you´ll practise the use of Simple Past

https://www.eslgamesplus.com/irregular-past-tense-esl-grammar-jeopardy-quiz-game/

Then, you are going to choose three verbs from the game and write your own sentences.

2. This is the link to the song "Goodbye, my lover" by James Blunt. 💔 In this song, you´ll find examples using verbs in the past. Please listen to it and complete the gaps.

https://www.lyricsgaps.com/exercises/view/6192/Beginner

Afterwards, you are going to answer questions and express your opinion:

a) What do you think of the song?

b) In your opinion, how does the author feel?

c) Choose a part you like / don´t like, transcribe it and express your opinion.

Use: In my opinion / I think… I like/ I don´t like …. because...

3. What did you do during the Winter break? How did you feel? Tell me using Voki. Remember to use the verbs in Simple Past. Tell me about at least three different activities.

Eg: I went to the supermarket. I felt happy

https://l-www.voki.com/

Note: You can do these exercises in Edmodo directly or use a virtual tool you choose to do it.

Hola de nuevo!!😊💗


Espero que estén todos bien y que hayan disfrutado del receso invernal. Están preparados para más actividades divertidas? Hoy les propongo un juego, una canción y que me cuenten qué hicieron durante el receso y cómo se sintieron. Tengo muchas ganas de escucharles! 😊

1. Este es el link para el juego en el que van a practicar el uso del Pasado Simple.
Luego, quiero que elijan tres verbos y escriban sus propias oraciones.

2. Este es el link para la canción "Goodbye, my lover" de James Blunt. 💔En ella, encontrarán ejemplos del uso de verbos en pasado. Por favor, escuchenla y completen el ejercicio.
Después van a contestar preguntas y expresar sus opiniones.


a) What do you think of the song? / Qué piensan sobre la canción?

b) In your opinion, how does the author feel? / Cómo creen que se siente el autor de la canción?

c) Choose a part you like / don´t like, transcribe it and express your opinion. / Elijan una parte de la canción, transcríbanla y expresen su opinión

Use/ Usar: In my opinion / I think… I like/ I don´t like …. because...

3. Qué hicieron durante el receso escolar? Cómo se sintieron? Cuentenme usando Voki. Recuerden utilizar el Pasado Simple. Cuentenme de al menos tres actividades que hicieron.

Ej: I went to the supermarket. I felt happy. 

https://l-www.voki.com/

Nota: Pueden realizar las propuestas en Edmodo directamente o utilizar la herramienta que elijan y después compartirlo en Edmodo.

See you! I hope you are all well 🙌

Miss Lulu 💜 


No hay comentarios.: